Welcome to our Village Church
The Church of St Helen’s is 800 years old and stands on the outskirts of the village. The congregation comprises a handful of villagers who regularly attend the monthly service and other special services during the year. Communion is taken from time to time to the residents of the care home at Oxendon House within the village. The annual candlelit Carol Service is always well attended
The parish priest serves seven village parishes.
A parish Magazine is published on a regular monthly basis providing news of services and other activities in the village.
Other churches at the nearby Market Harborough include:
- St Dionysius
- St Nicholas, Little Bowden
- St Hugh’s, Granville Street
- All Saints, Lubenham
- St Peter & St Paul, Great Bowden
- Market Harborough Baptist Church
- Living Rock Church
- Market Harborough Congregational Church
- Harborough Evangelical Church
- Harborough Methodist Church Centre
- Church of Our Lady of Victories (Harborough Catholic Church)